Racing Strasbourg vs. PSG: lineups, schedule, TV, statistics and forecasts Ligue 1
We reveal the keys to the game in which Paris Saint-Germain can revalidate the title of champion of the French league.
It is a minor consolation because it was sensed that they had won and the main objective was in Europe. But PSG has the power to increase its supremacy in France, getting its 11th league title this Saturday and breaking the tie with Saint-Étienne. To do this, it is worth drawing at home to Strasbourg.
Check below all the data and our predictions for this great game and create your bet now at Betfair.
POSSIBLE ALIGNMENTS AND CASUALTIES
These are the eleven with which the teams led by Fredéric Antonetti and Christophe Galtier could take to the field:
- Granada probable 11: Sels; Perron, Nyamsi, Le Marchand; Doukouré, Sissoko, Sanson, Guilbert; Diarra, Bellegarde, Diallo.
At the venues, the suspended Alexander Dijku will be absent, along with the injured Thomas Delaine, Eji Kawashima and Eduard Sobol.
- Paris Saint-Germain probable 11: Donnarumma; Danilo Pereira, Sergio Ramos, Marquinhos, Zaire-Emery; Verratti, Fabian Ruiz, Bernat; Messi, Mbappé and Ekitike.
Achraf Hamiki will miss the match due to suspension, while Kimpembe, Nuno Mendes, Mukiele and Neymar will do so due to physical problems.
SCHEDULE AND WHERE TO SEE STRASBOURG VS. PSG
The match will take place this Saturday, May 27, starting at 9:00 p.m., at the Stade de la Meinau.
Enjoy this clash live through DAZN and bet live from Betfair. In addition, this Saturday we will also have the option of following, for example, a very interesting: Las Palmas vs. Deportivo Alaves.
The precedents clearly smile on the Parisian team, which has only conceded two of the last 30 times it has faced the team from North-West France.
These were the results of the last 5 duels between Racing Strasbourg and Paris Saint-Germain in Ligue 1 :
- PSG 2-1 Strasbourg (Ligue 1 22/23)
- Strasbourg 3-3 PSG (Ligue 1 21/22)
- PSG 4-2 Strasbourg (Ligue 1 21/22)
- Strasbourg 1-4 PSG (Ligue 1 20/21)
- PSG 4-0 Strasbourg (Ligue 1 20/21)
In the first round, the leader prevailed in the French capital with a penalty goal from Kylian Mbappé in 96 (2-1). Neymar ended that duel expelled.
HOW DO BOTH TEAMS ARRIVE?
The first class in the table has the opportunity to sing the alirón. For this, one point is enough for him or for Lens to lose in his match with Ajaccio.
Galtier’s men have accumulated three consecutive victories in Ligue 1, the last one by 1-2 in Auxerre with a double from Mbappé, who is completing the best goalscoring campaign of his career.
Racing Strasbourg, for its part, has not known defeat in its last three games. It comes from equalizing a goal at Troyes AC’s home.
Those in blue occupy the 15th place with six points ahead of the relegation zone. Mathematically, with one point they would repeat the next campaign in the French first division.
FORECAST FOR STRASBOURG-PSG
1. Victory PSG at [1.5] . The fee is attractive. And it is that the best team in France has to act as such in the game that must decide the title.
2. Kylian Mbappé scores 2 or more goals at [5.5]. The Parisian star chains two consecutive doubles. He leads Alexander Lacazzette by two goals in the top scorer’s table and will be able to leave a new individual award ready for sentencing.